The Aiwa ARC-1 Bluetooth Headphones bring true audiophile sound quality to a light, comfortable, portable over-ear Bluetooth headphone. Where most headphones use a one-piece, non-rigid speaker cone, the ARC-1 incorporates a two-piece, stiff biocellulose composite speaker cone, with a flexible surround.
This enables the speaker cone to move freely and reduces breakup distortion for better dynamics and cleaner sound. What this means in plain English is that the ARC-1 has the richest, clearest sound of any headphone in its class.
Unlike other wireless bluetooth headphones in their class, the ARC-1 utilizes multipoint and Qconnect technology to provide cutting edge features. Connect seamlessly to two bluetooth source devices, so you can answer your cell while watching a movie on your tablet. Or link another set of Bluetooth headphones to the ARC-1 to share music with a friend, on the go, anywhere!
- Model: ARC-1
- Design Principle: Closed back, Dynamic, Circumaural
- Driver type: 40mm Dynamic
- Driver technology: Bonded biocellulose composite with flexible surround
- Impedance: 20 Ω
- Frequency range: 15Hz to 20kHz
- Max. input power: 40mW
- Sensitivity: 115dB/mW @ 1kHz IEC 318
- Inputs: 3.5mm stereo mini jack, Bluetooth 4.2 audio
- Cable length: 1.2m / 47in.
- Weight: 258g / 9.1oz
- Materials: Aluminum, Protein Leather, Real Leather
- Bluetooth range: 10+ meters / 33+ feet
- Battery life: 20 hours playback / 800 hour standby
- Microphone type: Internal Powered
- Supported codecs: aptX, aptX LL, SBC, AAC
- Bluetooth Profiles:
In The Box:
- Aiwa ARC-1 Bluetooth Headphone
- Heavy Duty Travel Case
- Nylon-Wrapped Micro USB Charge / Data Cable
- Nylon-Wrapped 3.5mm Audio Cable
- Quick Start Guide